Fundamentals of Software Performance Engineering
This section introduces you to the concepts of Software Performance Engineering. We cover the basic definitions, then move onto discovering the various different sub processes and then talk about the relevance of each of the sub processes within Software Performance Engineering.
The agenda for the session is:
- What is Performance Engineering
- Why is Performance Engineering Important
- Performance Engineering Life Cycle
- Holistic view of Performance
- Activities involved in Performance Engineering
- What does Performance Engineering mean to different stakeholders
- Roles performed by the Practical Performance Analyst
- What is Proactive Performance Management
- Cost of Addressing Performance across the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Challenges involved in addressing Performance Engineering
You can view the presentation below:
Hope you’ve enjoyed the Video Based Tutorials here at Practical Performance Analyst and have learned something new. We would also appreciate you taking a moment to send us your thoughts, inputs and comments by sending us an email at elearning at practical performance analyst dot com.